Tuesday, February 23, 2010

When Do Men Use Estrogen Bumper Stickers For Women ? Men Funny Or True?

Bumper stickers for women ? men funny or true? - when do men use estrogen

1. So many people, so few that I give.

2. GOD SISTERS United States, Prozac American friends.

3. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE CHOCOLATE IN HEAVEN, I will not.

4. My mother is a travel agency GUILT TRIPS.

5. Princess, because I have sufficient experience with princes, SEEKS FROG.

6. Coffee, chocolate, men ... Some things are just better rich.

7. Do not Treat Me differently than I the Queen.

8. IF YOU WANT breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen.

9. Dinner is ready when the smoke alarm.

10. I am of estrogen - and I have a gun.

11. Guys have feelings. But how ... WHO CARES?

12. NEXT Mood Swing: 6 minutes.

13. ANDPoint is?

14. ATTENTION: I have an attitude and know how to use it.

15. Of course it is not so busy ... I Did It right the first time.

16. Do not start with me. No win.

17. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT to mention, too, so please be quiet.

18. Who all stressed out and suffocate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment