Sunday, February 14, 2010

Swatch Freckle Benefit Eye Shadow For Blue Eyes ?

Benefit eye shadow for blue eyes ? - swatch freckle

My eyes are light blue can Somtimes ISH ISH gray-blue eyes, and sometimes appear bright and blue .... I eyelashes dark brown / black, long, thick dark eyebrows ISH ... I'm pretty pale and freckled, brown-red hair, blonde (theres no color, the color of my natural hair) to describe in thought, known as a shadow for the sake of pleasure Duster Moon Dog, a burst of fresh mint in it, but when 14 I am, therefore, as usual, to the youthful look .... Do you think that still matches that color to me? Oh yes, and the sample of pure color .... if (I have it in a different color) http:// www.benefitcosmetics.com / gp / produ ...
thank you =]

1 comments:

awatl said...

I have the exact characteristics sama almost thought I was asking the question lol! I went into my makeup done by a professional and said: silver / gray goes best with our features! I use almost any color, but shades of green! I like the color of eye shadow you have chosen, and washed a few .... I'm going to your local pharmacy and buy a cheaper brand, like color and test it first!

Post a Comment