Monday, February 8, 2010

Antibiotics Cause Cloudy Urine Recurrent Uti's Can Cause Contractions?

Recurrent uti's can cause contractions? - antibiotics cause cloudy urine

I am 20 weeks pregnant with my 3rd Child and I have never been as recurrent urinary tract infections in my life! I'm frustrated beyond, and if I tried to put me on antibiotics every day for the duration of the pregnancy! i dont take antibiotics at home all day! It is like my 4th Post, I'm pregnant and I can not make sense. I kno the cause, saying only that the tests done after birth. I told them the will go to a urologist and was told that it makes no sense, because everyone will do, is the urine of me as if my doing. I am at my Witt's end! I do not know know exactly what to do now. I take this medicine every day without knowing why they return, or be able tae and go to a urologist for some reason, a higher co-payments paid. Whatever my mind is confused that I am not painful symptoms Classis. I have clear and terrible terrible smell of urine! but if you drink water throughout the day and go to the doctor to say in the afternoon. my urine is clean, even Now i have alooooot Braxton Hicks contractions and I was wondering if this is normal?

I know it's a lot of questions, and I know most of you will say, ask a doctor, but I have. I just want to know if someone can put in relation to the strange situation of my annoying frustrating! Please help!

2 comments:

Welcome Isabella! March 30! said...

I know someone in this forum, you can refer your frustrations. Waiting for answer that question for you. Your user name is "induced 11 hours Aliya 3/18/09" or something like that. He UTI twice in early pregnancy, as his envoy in premature labor. You really should listen to your doctor and antibiotics, it is much safer than preterm labor.
I also had a urinary tract infection, but it was at 36 weeks and do not send me to work, I took antibiotics as my doctor told me.

harmonyj... said...

Have you tried a natural approach in the ICU? As a pure cranberry juice? It worked for me. But UTI are dangerous because of the birth, I consider if I were you, may cause
Good Luck

Post a Comment