Sunday, February 7, 2010

Male In Girdles Movies HOW TO MAKE MY THORASIC AND BELLY PORTION BROADER AND ALSO MY ARMS BONE, AS THEY ARE VERY NARROW(i M 21 Male)?

HOW TO MAKE MY THORASIC AND BELLY PORTION BROADER AND ALSO MY ARMS BONE, AS THEY ARE VERY NARROW(i m 21 male)? - male in girdles movies

Wen I was 9-10 years old, I had an attack of tuberculosis, had achieved many of the injection of streptomycin in the hip in May ..... b bcoz that or other reasons, my pelvic bone like the woman of my bones No part uppr (above the pelvis) and the arm bone, which did not grow well or adds too many fat in my hips n thighs regions, I have no fat on my upper part (above the pelvis), luks my body like a woman's body, so plz tell me how I mean s best ways to reduce fat zoom down so that luks like a man ... plz help me bcoz in deprssed get it.

1 comments:

Yipney McSkipney said...

We can no bones (well, we can, but it is a painful way)

I work in a number of bodybuilding. They must make themselves representatives of small, but need more weight and take a coach to help things

Post a Comment