Saturday, January 16, 2010

Iowa Whitetail Outfitters What's The Biggest Whitetail You've Heard That Got Taken This Past Season?

What's the biggest whitetail you've heard that got taken this past season? - iowa whitetail outfitters

Loading weapons, we still have work that is currently in Iowa, and a man who is spreading a pointer 13 outside 24 7 8 /. He said a man on the street is a 19-pointer and two of the 12 indicators. Damn!

I have six pointer with 18 3 / 4 length, large enough for a six pointer.

7 comments:

hatton said...

My cousin in Sawyer County (WI) has a 14-point typical spread within 24 7 / 8, to trim to 209 started! I told him that he had shot a jersey (cow) a white tail!

Peter Griffin said...

Whoa, a man of 19 points? "My friend has a 10-point white-tailed buck in the woods of Indiana ...
In Vermont, had my uncle was a .. 8 show pointers but 19 thats crazy!

dca20033... said...

A nineteen (19) * Point Buck in Clarion County, Pennsylvania .*

aceman13... said...

Solo in the way I have a way with 8 points, has won a total of 240 points. they want to see the books to determine whether a file or not for a recurve bow kill in Wisconsin. the killers shot him in the swamp near my house. I saw that night was standing at the roadside, while returning home. , As close as I could, until I saw them in his garage.

blah said...

I have eight 19-inch extension. The biggest I ever heard was the 30-point something not typical allgheny or Fayette County, PA. No Image Tho.
The largest I've ever seen was at 15 points with 27 inches as an extension of the high and thick.

x4cummin... said...

Because nobody else has, I have to call bs on the PT 240 The standard 8 guests - a world record is 214 in the pointer to 14

and a score that PT 8 is not high, whatever

wujoosay said...

How about $ 3.50?

Just kidding, not that many big here this year. Especially since a small advantage slingers around too many people.

Post a Comment