Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ira Calculator Looking For Financial Calculator/advice?

Looking for financial calculator/advice? - ira calculator

I am looking for someone or something to answer this question for me. I have a mortgage at 5.75% with 28 years in the firm and I also have a student loan at 4.125%, is fixed at 25 years. The mortgage is $ 200k, and the student loan $ 30k. I need to know whether the first student loan payment, and then use the additional monthly payment to the mortgage or paying down, or is it better to pay the mortgage, because it is an interest rate higher. The payments are tax deductible, and I'm in the tax bracket of 28%. I have no other debt. I am working on creating a savings account for emergencies and contribute the maximum every year to my IRA. I can not 401k. I have 2 small children, I have to save for school but not yet.
Does anybody know a good calculator to see me in touch with my numbers where I get the best results with an additional income? Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment