Saturday, December 26, 2009

Closet Design Online Steve Madden Pump Design..name That Shoe?

Steve Madden pump design..name that shoe? - closet design online

So, my girlfriend and I from spring break this week and today I was cleaning your closet to find that 3 or 4 pairs of heels were destroyed favorites. Your every pair a pair of Steve Madden. They were a "closed loop foot pump with a bow on the side of the shoe, not the front by the toe, in black paint." Heel is probably about 3-4 cm, when I try to guess.

It was partially broken and can see where it is, so I'm pretty anal about my car and if something scratched or dented, it would be very boring.

In any case, I wonder if anyone has any guesses on the name of the shoe, or where can I find a pair. I have not run the Internet and on eBay for a long period and can have. I want something that you throw out there, because I'm sure he would be surprised by a few new pieces to be preserved.

I have a picture, but I do not know if I can integrate, so here is a link: http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb51/dlparis72/DSCF1002.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment